Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Overheard in the Office

Along with Overheard in New York
Stagehand: "I'm telling you, in my next life I'm gonna be a yeti impersonator, and it's gonna be great!"
--Lincoln Center

Overheard at the Beach
12-year-old boy to boogie boarding pal: You just did a 360! That was so awesome! We should all give you blowjobs for that! Even your brother!
Friend: Dude, you are so gay.
--Monterey Beach, New Jersey

Celebrity Wit
Madonna: I want to be like Gandhi, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, and Jesus, but I want to stay alive.

and Overheard Everywhere
Confused girl: Someone with an unknown number just called me twice. I, of course, ignored the calls. Then they left a voicemail of music from the nutcracker...I have the feeling I'm about to be murdered.
--Lexington, Kentucky

Overheard in the Office is full of insane things that come out of people's mouths.
Hostess: I once gave everyone in my restaurant an Adderall. We had never been more efficient!
--Charlotte, North Carolina

No comments: